The DVM 30 is an enclosed microwave stabilization platform designed for configurations featuring up to 1FT antennas. Ideal for deployments operating offshore, or in high wind environments, the DVM 30 represents a flexible solution for operators looking for reliable Line-of-Sight (LoS) communications in a protected enclosure.
The DVM 30 System is a ruggedized, automated tracking and stabilization platform. Positioned for antennas up to 1FT, the DVM 30 provides BATS’ tested light payload for organizations in need of a nomadic or fully mobile broadband communication link.
This enclosed, modular system is ideal for both fixed and mobile terrestrial and nautical applications. Where fixed, nomadic, or mobile point-to-point (PTP) communications is needed, operators will have the ability to quickly establish and configure high-speed, high-capacity wireless networks.
Ideal for fixed, nomadic, or mobile applications, including:
- Light Duty Geophysical Services
- Cruise, Yacht, & Ferry Near-Port Communications
- Commercial Shipping Near-Port Communications
- Building / High-Wind Emergency Response Communications
- Floating Vessel Stabilized Microwave Communications