The DVM 90X is an enclosed microwave stabilization platform designed for configurations featuring up to 2FT antennas. Ideal for heavy-duty deployments operating offshore, or in high wind environments, the DVM 90X represents a flexible solution for operators looking for reliable Line-of-Sight (LoS) communications in a protected enclosure.
The DVM 90X System is a ruggedized, automated tracking and stabilization platform. Positioned for dual ODU applications and antennas up to 2FT, the DVM 90X provides BATS’ tested medium payload, heavy duty platform for organizations in need of a fixed, nomadic, or fully mobile broadband communication link.
This enclosed, modular system is ideal for both fixed and mobile terrestrial and nautical applications. Where fixed, nomadic, or mobile point-to-point (PTP) communications is needed, operators will have the ability to quickly establish and configure high-speed, high-capacity wireless networks.
Ideal for fixed, nomadic, or mobile applications, including:
- Heavy Duty Geophysical Services Communications
- Cruise, Yacht, & Ferry Near-Port Communications
- Commercial Shipping Near-Port Communications
- Building / High-Wind Emergency Response Communications
- Floating Vessel Stabilized Microwave Communications